How To Root Android Device Using Cydia Impactor
- Android Device
- USB Cable
- PC (Windows)
- Download and Install Cydia Impactor here
Rooting Step by Step:
- Unzip Cydia Impactor 0.9.14 to your Desktop
- Connect Android Device using USB Cable
- Run Impactor.exe
- Select “# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su”
- Click start
- If everything goes well, your Android Device is now rooted!!
- Unplug USB Cable
- Install SuperSU from Google Play
- Install Root Checker from Google Play
- Run Root Checker to Verify.